Did you forget your password? *Never fear!
We designed the app to keep users logged in on their phones so that you don’t need to be constantly logging in to an app that you, of course, use every single day — but if you do end up logging out and can’t remember your password, it’s really easy to make a new one.
Just tap the “Forgot Password” button on the app login screen.
- Enter your email address.
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tap the link in the email to reset your password.
- Enter your new password (and remember it)!
- Go back to the app and enter your password.
- Voilà, you’re in!
*This is one of the few features that does require temporary internet access. Sorry! (Once you’re logged in you can be offline as long as you need. Your favorites will sync as soon as you regain internet access with the app open.)
[gfycat data_id=”UnsungNippyBonobo” data_autoplay=true]